SPA & WELLNESS
Get away from the noisy daily life to a place where beauty, pleasure and relaxation come together.
Boost yourself with health and energy!
Forget the stress and let the magic power of the SPA center “Time Out” make your stay an unforgettable experience.
Bask in the healing powers of our mix of exotic spa therapies and enjoy the unforgettable spa experiences. Stimulate your senses with unusual and intriguing aromas, soothing body experiences and sensuous textures among crystal clear air.
Our therapists are certificated professionals who will help you release pressure, re-establish balance and find rejuvenation. Allow yourself plenty of time to take in the experience, feel the best of each spa visit and discover the meaning of memorable.
Our facilities include spacious thermo zones:
- Steam Bath - The fascinating charm of the East awaits you inside. The glowing warmth, the natural fragrances and the steam ensure you full relaxation and comfort. The moist warmth in the Steam Bath is a care orientated specially to rejuvenate your skin.
- Finnish Sauna - Enjoy the fragrance of a natural alpine forest in the sauna and feel the benefit of its clarifying effect. The supplement of natural essences stimulates circulation and has a good effect on the skin and the respiratory organs. The temperature in the sauna reaches 90-100°C.
- Jacuzzi - a hot tub with underwater jets that massage the body and prepare the body for relaxation.
- Herbal Bath - The ancient Romans were familiar with the benefits of the health and good self-esteem that could be obtained by the radiating warmth. The Herbal Bath uses carefully selected flowers and herbs and creates memorable well-being.
- Massages - For your personal wellbeing you can enjoy a variety of massages and body treatments.
The fitness area includes a well-equipped gym, also an open terrace revealing views to the pine trees outside and offering privacy and tranquility you need for a pure relaxation.
For our guests who are interested in medical specialties, we offer the following specialists:
- An allergy doctor who specializes in treatment of allergic rhinitis, asthma, allergic eye diseases, atopic dermatitis (eczema), urticaria (hives), chronic cough, chronic sinus infections, frequent colds/bronchitis and immune problems. Allergists also see patients with food allergy, medication allergy, bee sting (venom) allergy and latex allergy.
- Dentist who will diagnose and treat problems with teeth and tissues of the mouth, along with giving advice and administering care to help prevent future problems. They remove tooth decay, fill cavities, examine x-rays, place protective plastic sealants on children's teeth, straighten teeth, and repair fractured teeth. They also perform corrective surgery on gums and supporting bones to treat gum diseases and much more.
The price for the doctor’s visit vary based on the illness condition and are the guest’s responsibility.